The Escape Artist Book Blog

Books are my escape...I need it. My life is super busy between working full time, being a mom of 2 super social kids, a traveling husband, and an annoying habit of not being able to say "No".

theescapeartist

WHAT A LADY CRAVES: Blog Tour and Giveaway

WHAT A LADY CRAVES by Ashlyn Macnamara
Published by Loveswept | Release date: August 19, 2014

Find WHAT A LADY CRAVES on Goodreads and put it on your Want to Read shelf!

Summary:

Ashlyn Macnamara weaves a delicious tale of two souls torn apart by circumstance and reunited by fate—perfect for fans of Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, and Sabrina Jeffries.

Henrietta Upperton is about to marry Alexander Sanford when he rushes off to India to salvage his family’s fortune. Then comes the devastating news that he has wed another. Eight agonizing years later, a storm washes Alexander ashore—injured, widowed, and hunted—and one glimpse of his ruggedly handsome face reawakens the desire Henrietta thought she had buried deep inside. Her body still yearns for his touch, but she’s determined not let him wound her again . . . not this time.

For Alexander, honor always comes first. But only now does he realize that when given the choice between two virtuous deeds, he picked the wrong one. On the run with his life in tatters and a pair of daughters in tow, Alexander burns for Henrietta. He knows he does not deserve forgiveness. And yet he longs to wrap his arms around her warm body once again. What’s more, he is sure the lady craves the same.

My take: Such a great story!  I loved it...and the cover.

Get your copy of WHAT A LADY CRAVES
Amazon Barnes & Noble | iBooks Google Play | Kobo | Other retailers

About the Author: Ashlyn Macnamara:

Ashlyn Macnamara is the author of A Most Scandalous Proposal. She lives in the wilds of suburbia outside of Montreal with her husband and two teenage daughters. When not writing, she looks for other excuses to neglect the housework, among them knitting, reading, and wasting time on the Internet in the guise of doing research.

Connect with Ashlyn
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Connect with Loveswept
Website | Facebook | Twitter

WHAT A LADY CRAVES GIVEAWAY:

Click here to enter to win a $25 egiftcard to your ebook retailer of choice + a Loveswept mug and tote